The Rampage workflow is a very scalable and flexible workflow for integrating multiple output devices into a single central workflow system. The key element to the workflow is that rasterization and screening are separated into two distinct stages allowing pages to be changed and manipulated very late into the production process and if neccesarry redirected to any output device connected to the system.
The Rampage workflow distributes pages to devices dedicated to specific tasks. The Rampage RIP rasters and traps pages sending them to a central file server. Rampage Digital Light Table (DLT) generates proof files for imposition or output to proofing devices. Rampage RAMProof Direct generates proof files for imposition proofing to plotters. Rampage Shooters take the rastered data and screen it for the output device.
• separates multipage documents into single pages
• Preflights, RIPs, and TRAPs individual pages into a rastered, but not screened intermediate file format (Rampage CTR)
• handles input of PostScript, PDF, Scitex NCT/NLW (option) or TIFF/IT P1 (option)
Rampage Digital Light Table (DLT)
• creates variable resolution monitor or output proof files from RIPped pages
• can write data in TIFF, EPS, LR PDF, or IRIS format (option)
Rampage Ramproof Direct
• creates fixed resolution imposition proofs from RIPped pages
• supports output to RTL devices (such as HP or Epson Plotters)
• creates screened output for contract proofing, CtF or CtP devices from RIPped pages
• supports virtually all manufacturer’s output devices (Fuji, Heidelberg, Creo-Scitex, Agfa etc.)
• data is not screened until output, so you can make last minute changes to pages, or redirect to different output devices without reRIPping